This research is focused on frame indifferent formulations of electrodynamics of moving bodies.
- Burak POLAT, “On the Axiomatic Structure of Hertzian Electrodynamics” TWMS Journal of Applied and Engineering Mathematics Vol.2 No.1, pp.35-59 (2012).
- Burak POLAT, “Scattering by a Moving Circular Cylinder in Hertzian Electrodynamics” Selçuk Journal of Applied Mathematics Vol.13 No.1 (2012).
- Burak POLAT, “Scattering by a Moving PEC Plane and a Dielectric Half-Space in Hertzian Electrodynamics” TWMS Journal of Applied and Engineering Mathematics Vol.2 No.2 pp.123-144 (2012).
- Burak POLAT, “On Idealized Electromagnetic Singularities in Arbitrary Nonrelativistic Motion” Abstracts of the International Conference on Mathematical Sciences, 04-10 August 2009, Maltepe University, İstanbul, TURKEY.
- Burak POLAT, “A Distributional Approach to Classical Electrodynamics of Bodies in Arbitrary Nonrelativistic Motion” Abstracts of the GF2009 International Conference on Generalized Functions”, August 31- September 4, 2009 Vienna, AUSTRIA.
- Burak POLAT, “A Distributional Axiomatic Structure for Hertzian Electromagnetism”, Second Conference of the Euro-American Consortium for Promoting the Application of Mathematics in Technical and Natural Sciences, Sozopol, BULGARIA, June 21-26, 2010.
- Burak POLAT, “A Material Invariant Postulate of Classical Electromagnetic Field Theory”, Proceedings of the 17th Annual Natural Philosophy Alliance Conference, June 23-26, 2010 California State University, Long Beach, USA.
- Burak POLAT, “Electromagnetic Boundary Value Problems of Moving Media Involving the Oldroyd Derivative”, Abstracts of the International Congress in Honour of Professor H. M. Srivastava on his 70th Birth Anniversary, Bursa, Turkey August 18-21, 2010.
- Burak POLAT, “Material Invariant Formulation of Plane Wave Scattering by a Moving Dielectric Half-Space”, Abstracts of XXX URSI General Assembly and Scientific Symposium of International Union of Radio Science (URSI GASS’2011) 13-20 August 2011, Istanbul, TURKEY. (4 pages)