My interest in this area started in parallel to the research projects I was involved while serving full time as a senior researcher at Turkish Scientific and Technical Research Council.
- Ahmet Serdar TÜRK, Burak POLAT, “Novel T/R Antenna Designs for Surface Wave HF Radar Systems with Narrow Elevation and Azimuthal Beamwidths”, Turkish Journal of Telecommunications, Vol.1 (2003) No.2, 95-99.
- Bülent ŞEN, Burak POLAT, “Ionospheric Clutter Effects on the Performance of Monostatic HF Surface Wave Radar Systems and Interference Cancellation for Improved Detection”, Turkish Journal of Telecommunications, Vol.1 (2003) No.2 , 50-57.
- Burak POLAT, “Ground wave attenuation curves in the presence of successive 2-D islands”, Bulletin of the Technical University of Istanbul (ARI), Vol.54 (2004) No.2, 34-39.
- Burak POLAT, “Groundwave Propagation Curves in the Presence of Islands”, proceedings book of URSI-TURKIYE’2002, Istanbul, Turkey, September 18-20, 2002, pp.346-349. (in Turkish)
- Burak POLAT, “The Effect of Oceanographic Parameters on Ground Wave Propagation”, proceedings book of ELECO’ 2002, Bursa, Turkey, December 18-22, 2002, pp.149-153. (in Turkish)